Who am I?
Tonight’s homework is to write a list of at least 4 items from your home that help to explain who you are. They can be anything you want, but they have to be able to be carried to school. You will be using these to help you to construct a presentation to the class where you will be telling us more about you.
The sorts of items that might be useful are:
- Photographs or books that tell us something about you
- Items that represent you, your family or your culture
- Objects that you might have collected from a location that means a lot to you
- A drawing or piece of art
- A story, poem or other piece of writing of which you are the author
- An item of clothing of importance
- Anything else you would be happy to show the class that will help you describe yourself
You need to bring this list to the next English period.